Entertainment
How Paige DeSorbo really feels about ex Craig Conover’s new girlfriend, Natalie Buffett

Craig Conover moving on with a new woman is the last thing on his ex Paige DeSorbo’s mind.
“Paige isn’t fazed by Craig dating,” a source told Us Weekly on Tuesday.
The insider claimed that the “Summer House” star “has been open to dating again,” too, but is “really focused on work.”
“It will take someone extremely special to be able to tie her down,” they added. “She’s a hot commodity, and people are always trying to date her.”
DeSorbo is “super motivated and career-focused” at the moment, according to the magazine, and “doesn’t want to be bogged down in a relationship right now.”
“Paige wants to have a fun summer and is doing what she wants right now,” the source shared.
DeSorbo, 32, ended her three-year relationship with Conover, 37, in late 2024, and he has since moved on with influencer Natalie Buffett.
The “Southern Charm” star first confirmed on “Watch What Happens Live” last week that he was dating someone new and “really happy.”
“When I date, I tend to date only one person at a time, so I’ve been seeing someone, and I have been reminded that the universe works in crazy ways, but everything happens for a reason,” he said.
Conover did not reveal his new girlfriend’s identity at the time, but she was later revealed as Buffett.
The model previously dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott from 2020 to 2022 and Detroit Tigers pitcher Jack Flaherty in 2024.
She and the Bravolebrity have yet to publicly confirm their relationship.
Meanwhile, DeSorbo sparked rebound rumors when she was seen attending a Philadelphia Eagles game with Joe D’Amelio just a few weeks after announcing her split in December 2024.
However, she later clarified that she was “single” and focused on her national “Giggly Squad” podcast tour.
The former couple’s breakup has been playing out on the current seasons of “Summer House” and “Southern Charm.”
DeSorbo has claimed Conover was not fully supportive of her career, making her feel like he was a “secret hater.”
Conover, for his part, felt “very shocked” by DeSorbo’s decision to leave him and claimed to have bought her an engagement ring that he only recently returned.
The “Winter House” co-stars started dating in 2021.
Read the full article here

-
Entertainment7 days ago
Sandra Oh Is Changing Her Tune on a Potential Return to Grey’s Anatomy After It Being a ‘Hard No’ for ‘the Longest Time’
-
Entertainment6 days ago
Jonathan Roumie Says Labeling The Chosen as ‘Religious’ Is a ‘Disservice’: ‘A Gate Goes Down in People’s Minds’ (Exclusive)
-
Gossip7 days ago
Back by pop-ular demand! The Post & Page Six team up with PopUp Bagels for second collab
-
News4 days ago
5 Best BBC America Shows to Watch Right Now
-
Kardashian5 days ago
Inside Lauren Sánchez and Jeff Bezos’ ‘Princess Diana’ style wedding of the century
-
TV4 days ago
‘Glowing’ Larsa Pippen, 50, shows PDA with basketball player Jeff Coby, 31, at Marysol Patton’s birthday party
-
Entertainment5 days ago
Patrick, Brittany and Jackson Mahomes Gifted Mom Randi a House: ‘Incredible Blessing’
-
Music4 days ago
Morgan Wallen trolled by ‘SNL’ writer after fleeing show to go to ‘God’s country’