Connect with us

News

Lil Nas X Hires Donald Trump’s Lawyer to Fight Felony Charges After Arrest and Hospitalization

Published

on

Lil Nas X has hired a powerhouse attorney to represent him in court after he was hit with felony charges related to his recent arrest, Us Weekly can report.

Over the weekend, lawyer Drew Findling visited Lil Nas X (real name: Montero Hill) at the Los Angeles County Jail, where he has been in custody since the weekend.

While leaving the jail, Findling confirmed to a cameraman that he was Lil Nas X’s lawyer. In 2022, Findling represented President Donald Trump in an investigation into alleged election interference.

Other notable past clients include Lil Baby, Migos, DaBaby and Cardi B.

As Us previously reported, Lil Nas X, 26, was charged with four felonies on August 25. The charges include battery with injury on a police officer and resisting an executive officer.

The rapper was spotted walking the streets of Studio City, California, in the early morning. Witnesses called the police, who came into contact with the entertainer around 6 a.m.

Related: Lil Nas X Dunks on the Devil in His ‘J Christ’ Music Video

It’s a good Friday for Lil Nas X’s fans, because the singer is “back like J. Christ.” The 24-year-old rapper kicked off his new era on Friday, January 12, with the release of “J Christ,” the new single from his upcoming new album. In the visual accompanying the new song, Lil Nas X (born Montero […]

On Thursday, August 21, a rep for the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed to Us that officers were called regarding a “nude man walking in the street” on Ventura Boulevard.

The rep, who did not identify the suspect, told Us that the suspect tried to “batter an officer, so he was booked for battery of a [peace officer].”

Related: Lil Nas X Ends Up in Wheelchair After Running Race in $162 High-Tops

Rebecca Sapp/Getty Images for The Recording Academy Lil Nas X wound up in a wheelchair after running the New York City Half Marathon in high-top sneakers. The rapper, 24, appeared at the race on Sunday, March 17, to compete in Coach brand shoes that retail for $162.25 because he couldn’t obtain running sneakers ahead of […]

TMZ reported that officers allege Lil Nas X charged the officers when confronted. The rapper was taken to the hospital for a suspected overdose before being transported to jail.

Lil Nas X was arraigned on Monday, August 25. He pleaded not guilty and bond was set at $75,000.

After his arrest, TMZ posted a second video of the rapper showing him without any clothes on prior to officers taking him into custody.

Back in February, the musician spoke on social media about being “all over the place.”

He said, “These last few years were pretty difficult for me. They have been pretty difficult for me.”

The rapper added, “I’m just now, like arriving to this place of feeling confidence in myself and what I’m doing. And I’m trying to make sure I put intention towards my music and my vision and the creativity of it all.”

In April, Lil Nas X took to Instagram to reveal he was struggling with health issues. He shared a video of himself in a hospital bed. He said he lost control of the right side of his face.

“Oh my God, bro. Ahhh. Ahhh. So, yeah,” Lil Nas X captioned the post.

Later, he shared another photo from the hospital, writing, “Imma look funny for a lil bit but that’s it.”

The entertainer’s team has not spoken out since his arrest.

Lil Nas X released his debut album, Montero, in September 2021. A release date for his follow-up, Dreamboy, has yet to be announced.

Read the full article here

Advertisement

Trending