Connect with us

Royals

King Charles struts into London Fashion Week after brother former Prince Andrew’s shocking arrest

Published

on

From the perp walk to the catwalk.

King Charles III strutted into London Fashion Week just hours after former Prince Andrew was arrested over his ties to convicted rapist Jeffrey Epstein.

Britain’s reigning monarch was spotted in his finest front-row fashion while attending Tolu Coker’s Autumn/Winter 2026 show at the NewGen space in London Thursday.

Charles was seen smiling at his subjects while en route to the catwalk before being seated in the front row to watch the stylish display.

Once inside, he was photographed with the CEO of the British Fashion Council Laura Weir, as well as Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen’s creative director Sean Mcgirr.

The 77-year-old king wore a long black coat with a pocket square layered over a suit and tie.

His wife, Queen Camilla, did not join her husband and instead attended a lunchtime concert at Sinfonia Smith Square Hall in London.

His appearance seemingly came as no surprise to the British-Nigerian designer, who told Vogue she “heard the rumor” that His Royal Highness might grace her show with his presence earlier in the week.

But Charles’ sashay into the UK city’s autumn/winter 2026 edition wasn’t the only headline-making moment for his family that day.

Just hours before, disgraced former prince Andrew was arrested on his 66th birthday at his Sandringham Estate residence on suspicion of misconduct in public office for allegedly forwarding confidential trade documents to Epstein.

The ex-Duke of York is being investigated for allegedly forwarding confidential trade documents to Epstein. Investigators are also looking into claims that a woman was trafficked to the UK by Epstein to have a sexual encounter with Andrew.

Charles swiftly released a statement and voiced his support for the investigation.

“I have learned with the deepest concern the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and suspicion of misconduct in public office,” Charles said in a statement issued by Buckingham Palace.

“What now follows is the full, fair and proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner and by the appropriate authorities. In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and co-operation.”

“Let me state clearly: the law must take its course,” Charles continued. “As this process continues, it would not be right for me to comment further on this matter. Meanwhile, my family and I will continue in our duty and service to you all.”

Page Six has learned that Prince William and Kate Middleton agree with Charles’ statement.

Andrew has long denied any wrongdoing amid the investigation over his ties to Epstein.

However, newly released files capture Andrew kneeling over a woman while touching her stomach — though it is unclear when the snaps were taken.

Andrew was stripped of his royal titles and honors last year after allegations surfaced that he was one of Epstein’s clients. He was subsequently booted from his Royal Lodge home and forced to move into Sandringham Estate.

His fall from grace began after Virginia Giuffre claimed that Epstein and his madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, made her have sex with Andrew on three occasions, starting when she was just 17.

Andrew, while maintaining his innocence, paid millions of pounds to Giuffre in a civil settlement. She died by suicide in April 2025.

Read the full article here

Advertisement

Trending