Movies
Blake Lively claims she never subpoenaed Megyn Kelly for Justin Baldoni case

Blake Lively denies issuing Megyn Kelly a subpoena as part of her ongoing legal feud with Justin Baldoni.
“At no point in this litigation has Ms. Lively served a subpoena on Megyn Kelly,” a spokesperson for the actress tells Page Six Saturday after Kelly claimed otherwise.
The rep further explains, “Ms. Lively is continuing to pursue discovery in order to prove her case that Justin Baldoni, Jed Wallace, Melissa Nathan and the Wayfarer Parties’ retaliated against her for speaking up against the harassment she and others experienced on set, as alleged in her complaint.”
Lively’s spokesperson then concludes, “Seeking evidence through discovery is a normal part of the litigation process.”
Earlier this week, the journalist shared with the public for the first time on her SiriusXM show that Lively had allegedly subpoenaed her recently, but claimed her attorneys had won a motion to dismiss it.
The “Megyn Kelly Show” host, 54, then went on to call the “It Ends With Us” star, 37, a “narcissistic bully” and stated, “Because Blake Lively was unable to fathom that yours truly had developed a genuine revulsion toward her on my own, she posited that I must have been ensnared in Baldoni’s alleged ongoing smear campaign against her.”
Kelly admitted that she and Baldoni share the same lawyer, Bryan Freedman, but emphatically denied that he was “controlling” her news coverage of the case.
The former Fox News anchor also slammed Lively’s allegation that she was paid off as part of a smear campaign to tarnish the “Gossip Girl” alum’s reputation.
“Newsflash, Blake: I came to those conclusions totally organically,” Kelly said. “Don’t give away your power, sweetheart. It was you! It was all you who made me unable to stand you. No man had anything to do with it.”
Kelly’s rep declined Page Six’s request for comment, but it appears the debate as to whether or not Lively subpoenaed the longtime reporter comes down to semantics.
Deadline reported Thursday that Lively subpoenaed Red Seat Ventures, the company that employed the journalist and her staff.
“Typical Blake Lively – once again obfuscating to try to avoid embarrassment for her own inappropriate behavior,” Kelly explained to the outlet. “She subpoenaed the company that until recently employed me and my show staff, asking for documents, communications, contracts etc. about her, Justin Baldoni and their lawsuit, specifically naming me and my show in the subpoena.”
Lively has also subpoenaed other media personalities and content creators in her “It Ends With Us” legal battle, including right-wing activist and commentator Candace Owens and infamous blogger Perez Hilton.
Hilton, 47, even recently told Page Six that he had no choice but to represent himself in the matter, as hiring an attorney would take a financial toll. A hearing for his subpoena’s dismissal is set for Sept. 2.
Lively is suing Baldoni for sexual harassment and retaliation, and has named his Wayfarer Studios and publicists as co-defendants.
The director, 41, has repeatedly denied his former co-star’s allegations and even filed a $400 million countersuit against her and her husband, Ryan Reynolds, for defamation and extortion. However, that suit was shockingly thrown out by a judge in June.
The two stars are scheduled to face off in court in March 2026.
Read the full article here

-
Movies7 days ago
Why director Ron Howard’s new movie ‘Eden’ was a ‘big creative risk’
-
Entertainment4 days ago
Zoe Kravitz, Austin Butler and more
-
Royals5 days ago
Meghan Markle’s ‘painful’ second season of ‘With Love, Meghan’ trashed by UK critics
-
TV5 days ago
Kim Kardashian slammed for letting North West, 12, wear a corset
-
Movies6 days ago
Bombshell ‘smear campaign’ texts and emails in Justin Baldoni-Blake Lively legal drama unsealed by judge
-
Entertainment18 hours ago
Zoë Kravitz Accidentally Shades Caught Stealing Costar Austin Butler’s Former Show The Carrie Diaries in Front of Him
-
Royals5 days ago
Kate Middleton and Prince William’s new neighbors raise privacy concerns
-
Music4 days ago
Donna Kelce may have hinted at son Travis and Taylor Swift’s engagement