News

Brooklyn Beckham Seemingly Reacts to Gordon Ramsay’s Comments on Public Family Feud

Published

on

Brooklyn Beckham has seemingly replied to Gordon Ramsay’s comments on his ongoing family feud.

Page Six confirmed on Saturday, February 14, that Beckham, 26, unfollowed Ramsay, 59, on Instagram. Ramsay, however, still follows Beckham on the social media platform.

Ramsay made headlines on Friday, February 13, when he shared his opinion on the Beckham family rift, which he called a “difficult situation.”

Victoria [Beckham] is upset, and I know 24/7, seven days a week, just how much David [Beckham] loves Brooklyn. Brooklyn and I have messaged a little bit, our relationship is solid. I love him – his heart is incredible,” Ramsay told The Sun at the time. “But it’s hard, isn’t it, when you’re infatuated? Love is blind. It’s easy to get up on that rollercoaster, and get carried away. But it will come back.”

Related: Gordon Ramsay Urges Brooklyn Beckham to Reconcile With Family Amid Feud

Gordon Ramsay is sending a powerful message to Brooklyn Beckham amid his family feud. The celebrity chef, who is a longtime friend of David and Victoria Beckham, weighed in on the tension Brooklyn and his family are facing during an interview with The Sun published on Friday, February 13. “We’re dear friends and have been […]

Ramsay continued, “I’ve seen first-hand just how good parents they are. David as a dad is just incredible. They’ve both put so much energy into their kids, and I know just how many times they’ve got Brooklyn out of the s***. I think it’s going to be a matter of time before Brooklyn takes a good look at himself and understands just what his parents mean to him.”

Ramsay claimed that Brooklyn is “desperate to forge his own way,” noting that he has “respect” for that.

“It’s such a good thing to do,” Ramsay said of Brooklyn. “But remember where you came from. And honestly, one day you’re not going to have your mum and dad, and you need to understand that. That penny will drop.”

He continued, “I just want Brooklyn to take a moment to himself. And remember: you’re half mum, half dad. And you’re an amazing young man. But, boy, they’ve done more for you than anyone did in your entire life.”

Related: Gordon Ramsay Says Victoria Beckham Didn’t Grind on Brooklyn at His Wedding

Gordon Ramsay is hitting back at claims Victoria Beckham danced “inappropriately” with her son Brooklyn Peltz Beckham at his wedding to Nicola Peltz Beckham. Speaking to The Sun on Friday, February 13, the celebrity chef, who attended the nuptials, hosed down Brooklyn’s public allegations against his mother. “We were there at the wedding. There was […]

Brooklyn broke his silence on his estranged relationship with his family last month, sharing in a lengthy statement that he “[does] not want to reconcile” with them. (Victoria, 51, and David, 50, are also parents to sons Romeo and Cruz and daughter Harper.)

“I’m not being controlled, I’m standing up for myself for the first time in my life,” Brooklyn said.

Elsewhere in the statement, Brooklyn alleged that his parents have been trying to “ruin” his relationship with wife Nicola Peltz. (Brooklyn and Nicola tied the knot in 2022.)

“My mum hijacked my first dance with my wife, which had been planned weeks in advance to a romantic love song,” he wrote at the time. “In front of our 500 wedding guests, Marc Anthony called me to the stage, where in the schedule was planned to be my romantic dance with my wife but instead my mum was waiting to dance with me instead.”

Related: Brooklyn Beckham Shares Scathing Statement Slamming Victoria and David

Brooklyn Beckham is breaking his silence on his estranged relationship with his family, including parents David and Victoria Beckham, amid his marriage to wife Nicola Peltz Beckham. “I have been silent for years and made every effort to keep these matters private. Unfortunately, my parents and their team have continued to go to the press, […]

He continued, “She danced very inappropriately on me in front of everyone. l’ve never felt more uncomfortable or humiliated in my entire life. We wanted to renew our vows so we could create new memories of our wedding day that bring us joy and happiness, not anxiety and embarrassment.”

Neither Victoria nor David have publicly commented on Brooklyn’s statement. Us Weekly reached to David and Victoria’s reps for comment at the time.

Nicola’s dad, meanwhile, addressed the statement during a Q&A at WSJD’s Invest Live in West Palm Beach event earlier this month.

“My daughter and the Beckhams are a whole other story and that’s not for coverage here today,” Nelson Peltz said at the time. “But I’ll tell you my daughter is great, my son-in-law Brooklyn is great and I look forward to them having a long, happy marriage together.”

Read the full article here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending

Exit mobile version