Entertainment
Jay Cutler to serve jail time for DUI

Jay Cutler has been sentenced to four days behind bars after striking a plea deal in his DUI and gun possession case from October 2024, Page Six can confirm.
The former NFL athlete, 42, pleaded guilty to one count of misdemeanor DUI in a Tennessee courtroom Tuesday. Prosecutors dismissed his weapon possession charge upon forfeiture of the weapon.
Aside from his jail time — which will begin within 30 days — Cutler was also fined $350 and will be required to be on one year of supervised probation and submit to regular and random drug tests.
Additionally, his license was revoked.
Cutler’s rep didn’t immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.
Kristin Cavallari’s ex-husband was arrested last October in Franklin, Tenn., for DUI, gun possession, failure to exercise due care and violation of implied consent law.
Cutler rear-ended another car and allegedly attempted to flee the scene before police arrived, the Franklin Police Department told Page Six at the time. Per the police report, he offered to pay the driver $2,000 if they didn’t call police.
When officers arrived, they claimed he was visibly intoxicated. Upon search of Cutler’s white Ram truck, officers found two firearms in the vehicle, including a loaded pistol.
Cavallari, who shares three children with Cutler — sons Camden, 13, Jaxon, 11, and daughter Saylor, 9 — addressed Cutler’s arrest on her podcast, “Let’s Be Honest,” shortly after the incident.
“I do, of course, wish Jay nothing but the best, and I do hope that he gets the help that he needs, but that’s the only thing I will be saying about it publicly,” she said at the time.
The exes are not on the best of terms. Earlier this month, Cutler accused Cavallari, 38, of lying about not receiving any money from him in their divorce settlement during an episode of his podcast, “Take It Outside.”
Cutler — who earned approximately $127.9 million during his 12-year NFL career — said that there’s “not a judge in the state of Tennessee” that would have signed off on a divorce agreement that would allow him to “keep every single dollar” he made during their marriage.
“It’s irresponsible. I think it’s reckless. I think it’s borderline slander to insinuate that there was zero dollars split during the marriage that each side got,” he said.
“It’s insanity. It’s completely false, completely untrue. It is, it just is. I’ve got a divorce decree. I’ve got something that’s signed by the judge — it’s like, 67 pages — it says the number breakdown,” Cutler added.
The former Chicago Bears quarterback and the “Laguna Beach” alum announced their split in 2020 after seven years of marriage. Their divorce was finalized two years later.
Read the full article here

-
Entertainment4 days ago
Zoe Kravitz, Austin Butler and more
-
Movies6 days ago
Why director Ron Howard’s new movie ‘Eden’ was a ‘big creative risk’
-
Royals4 days ago
Meghan Markle’s ‘painful’ second season of ‘With Love, Meghan’ trashed by UK critics
-
TV5 days ago
Kim Kardashian slammed for letting North West, 12, wear a corset
-
Movies5 days ago
Bombshell ‘smear campaign’ texts and emails in Justin Baldoni-Blake Lively legal drama unsealed by judge
-
News5 days ago
Devon Walker Announces Exit From ‘Saturday Night Live’: ‘Sometimes It Was Toxic’
-
Music4 days ago
Donna Kelce may have hinted at son Travis and Taylor Swift’s engagement
-
Royals5 days ago
Kate Middleton and Prince William’s new neighbors raise privacy concerns