Entertainment
Kate Middleton and Prince William Ensure Prince Louis Doesn’t Miss Out on Special Gift from Wimbledon Champion Jannik Sinner

NEED TO KNOW
- Kate Middleton and Prince William ensured that their youngest son, Prince Louis, didn’t miss out on a special gift at Wimbledon
- As new gentleman’s single champion Jannik Sinner signed tennis balls for Prince George and Princess Charlotte, the Princess of Wales shared that they’d brought along a third ball for 7-year-old Louis
- George, 11, and Charlotte, 10, made a surprise appearance at the tennis tournament, while Louis, 7, stayed at home
Prince George and Princess Charlotte were given something very special by new Wimbledon gentleman’s single champion Jannik Sinner — and their parents Kate Middleton and Prince William ensured that their little brother Prince Louis didn’t miss out on the gesture.
In footage aired by the BBC on Sunday, July 13, Sinner, 23, was seen speaking with the Prince and Princess of Wales, both 43, along with their two eldest children, following his big win.
After asking the tennis champ about his plans to celebrate and wind down, as well as his elbow injury, Sinner then took the three tennis balls that Charlotte, 10, was holding and began to sign them.
“Thank you so much, that’s really kind,” Princess Kate told the Italian sports star.
“We brought one for their brother as well,” Kate continued, to which William added, “Louis would be very upset otherwise,” as they both laughed.
Kate had earlier presented Sinner with the Wimbledon trophy on Centre Court at the All England Lawn Tennis Club after he beat 2023 and 2024 Wimbledon champion Carlos Alcaraz 4-6 6-4 6-4 6-4.
Kensington Palace announced ahead of their arrival that the Prince and Princess of Wales, who is the patron of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, would attend the men’s final, though it was a surprise that George and Charlotte also made an appearance.
Louis, 7, is yet to make his Wimbledon debut. At 7 years old, he is still younger than George and Charlotte were when they attended Wimbledon for the first time.
The PEOPLE App is now available in the Apple App Store! Download it now for the most binge-worthy celeb content, exclusive video clips, astrology updates and more!
While George attended his first Wimbledon in 2022 shortly before his 9th birthday, Charlotte attended the sporting event for the first time at the age of 8.
She made her Wimbledon debut in 2023, attending the men’s final alongside her parents and big brother.
During their conversation with Sinner on Sunday, George and Charlotte congratulated the sportsman on his win, with George telling him, “Well played.”
Sinner then asked the pair if they play tennis and asked them which racquets they use.
Can’t get enough of PEOPLE’s Royals coverage? Sign up for our free Royals newsletter to get the latest updates on Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and more!
“Yonex,” the siblings replied, to which Sinner said, “Okay, that’s nice.”
Kate added that Sinner’s win “was seriously inspiring and impressive” as she gestured towards her children.
Read the full article here

-
Entertainment5 days ago
Zoe Kravitz, Austin Butler and more
-
TV6 days ago
Kim Kardashian slammed for letting North West, 12, wear a corset
-
Royals5 days ago
Meghan Markle’s ‘painful’ second season of ‘With Love, Meghan’ trashed by UK critics
-
Movies6 days ago
Bombshell ‘smear campaign’ texts and emails in Justin Baldoni-Blake Lively legal drama unsealed by judge
-
Entertainment1 day ago
Zoë Kravitz Accidentally Shades Caught Stealing Costar Austin Butler’s Former Show The Carrie Diaries in Front of Him
-
Music5 days ago
Donna Kelce may have hinted at son Travis and Taylor Swift’s engagement
-
News5 days ago
Devon Walker Announces Exit From ‘Saturday Night Live’: ‘Sometimes It Was Toxic’
-
Royals6 days ago
Kate Middleton and Prince William’s new neighbors raise privacy concerns