Related: Lil Nas X Dunks on the Devil in His ‘J Christ’ Music Video
News
Lil Nas X Hires Donald Trump’s Lawyer to Fight Felony Charges After Arrest and Hospitalization

Lil Nas X has hired a powerhouse attorney to represent him in court after he was hit with felony charges related to his recent arrest, Us Weekly can report.
Over the weekend, lawyer Drew Findling visited Lil Nas X (real name: Montero Hill) at the Los Angeles County Jail, where he has been in custody since the weekend.
While leaving the jail, Findling confirmed to a cameraman that he was Lil Nas X’s lawyer. In 2022, Findling represented President Donald Trump in an investigation into alleged election interference.
Other notable past clients include Lil Baby, Migos, DaBaby and Cardi B.
As Us previously reported, Lil Nas X, 26, was charged with four felonies on August 25. The charges include battery with injury on a police officer and resisting an executive officer.
The rapper was spotted walking the streets of Studio City, California, in the early morning. Witnesses called the police, who came into contact with the entertainer around 6 a.m.
On Thursday, August 21, a rep for the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed to Us that officers were called regarding a “nude man walking in the street” on Ventura Boulevard.
The rep, who did not identify the suspect, told Us that the suspect tried to “batter an officer, so he was booked for battery of a [peace officer].”
TMZ reported that officers allege Lil Nas X charged the officers when confronted. The rapper was taken to the hospital for a suspected overdose before being transported to jail.
Lil Nas X was arraigned on Monday, August 25. He pleaded not guilty and bond was set at $75,000.
After his arrest, TMZ posted a second video of the rapper showing him without any clothes on prior to officers taking him into custody.
Back in February, the musician spoke on social media about being “all over the place.”
He said, “These last few years were pretty difficult for me. They have been pretty difficult for me.”
The rapper added, “I’m just now, like arriving to this place of feeling confidence in myself and what I’m doing. And I’m trying to make sure I put intention towards my music and my vision and the creativity of it all.”
In April, Lil Nas X took to Instagram to reveal he was struggling with health issues. He shared a video of himself in a hospital bed. He said he lost control of the right side of his face.
“Oh my God, bro. Ahhh. Ahhh. So, yeah,” Lil Nas X captioned the post.
Later, he shared another photo from the hospital, writing, “Imma look funny for a lil bit but that’s it.”
The entertainer’s team has not spoken out since his arrest.
Lil Nas X released his debut album, Montero, in September 2021. A release date for his follow-up, Dreamboy, has yet to be announced.
Read the full article here

-
Entertainment4 days ago
Zoe Kravitz, Austin Butler and more
-
Movies6 days ago
Why director Ron Howard’s new movie ‘Eden’ was a ‘big creative risk’
-
TV5 days ago
Kim Kardashian slammed for letting North West, 12, wear a corset
-
Royals4 days ago
Meghan Markle’s ‘painful’ second season of ‘With Love, Meghan’ trashed by UK critics
-
Movies5 days ago
Bombshell ‘smear campaign’ texts and emails in Justin Baldoni-Blake Lively legal drama unsealed by judge
-
Royals5 days ago
Kate Middleton and Prince William’s new neighbors raise privacy concerns
-
Movies7 days ago
Austin Butler and Zoe Kravitz caught getting flirty at Paris bar as romance rumors swirl
-
TV5 days ago
‘Love Island USA’ Season 7 winners Amaya Espinal, Bryan Arenales spark breakup rumors