Music
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ ex Cassie cooperating with federal investigators amid sex trafficking probe: report

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ ex Cassie has reportedly been in talks with the authorities in charge of the federal investigation into the music mogul.
Insiders told TMZ Wednesday that Cassie, who accused Combs of rape and abuse in November, is one of many witnesses cooperating with federal investigators as they look into allegations of sex trafficking.
The “Me & U” singer, 37, reportedly started working with law enforcement several weeks ago, predating the raids on the rapper’s homes in Los Angeles and Miami.
Homeland Security turned both of Combs’ primary residences upside down last week after obtaining search warrants from New York’s Southern District federal court.
Several other women are also reportedly in contact with federal investigators working on the case.
Reps for Cassie did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.
Cassie was the first person to come forward about the alleged abuse she suffered at the hands of the rapper during their nearly 10-year romance.
In the bombshell lawsuit, Cassie claimed that the 54-year-old raped her, made her take drugs and forced her to have sex with male prostitutes while he filmed.
The lawsuit alleged that Diddy — who vehemently denied all the claims made against him — “was prone to uncontrollable rage, and frequently beat Ms. Ventura savagely” before their split in 2018.
“After years in silence and darkness. I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships,” Cassie told Page Six at the time.
The “I’ll Be Missing You” singer and Cassie privately settled the case just 24 hours later.
Since then, several other people have come forward accusing Combs of sexual assault — including producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones.
Jones accused his former employer of repeatedly sexually assaulting him from September 2022 to November 2023 in a lawsuit filed in February.
The producer alleged that Diddy would grope his genitals and touch his anus to groom him into having sex. However, Jones claimed that Combs would downplay his sexual advances as “horseplay.”
He also alleged that Combs forced him to get intimate with sex workers — allegedly drugging and raping him once during a party.
Combs has denied Jones’ allegations.
Almost exactly one month after Jones filed the lawsuit, federal agents swarmed the “I Need A Girl” rapper’s properties.
Photos from the “overtly militarized” raids showed fully armed officers pouring into the estates, placing Combs’ sons Justin, 30, and Christian, 26 in handcuffs.
Both men were questioned by police on the premises and released. Meanwhile, Combs was at the Miami airport at the time of the search.
The Bad Boy Records founder has not been arrested or charged with a crime and has been laying low at his Florida home amid the investigation.
His attorney, Aaron Dyer, called the raids a “witch hunt” in a statement to Page Six.
“This unprecedented ambush — paired with an advanced, coordinated media presence — leads to a premature rush to judgment of Mr. Combs and is nothing more than a witch hunt based on meritless accusations made in civil lawsuits,” Dyer claimed.
If you or someone you know is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call the Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-330-0226.
Read the full article here

-
Entertainment7 days ago
Sandra Oh Is Changing Her Tune on a Potential Return to Grey’s Anatomy After It Being a ‘Hard No’ for ‘the Longest Time’
-
Entertainment6 days ago
Jonathan Roumie Says Labeling The Chosen as ‘Religious’ Is a ‘Disservice’: ‘A Gate Goes Down in People’s Minds’ (Exclusive)
-
News4 days ago
5 Best BBC America Shows to Watch Right Now
-
TV4 days ago
‘Glowing’ Larsa Pippen, 50, shows PDA with basketball player Jeff Coby, 31, at Marysol Patton’s birthday party
-
Kardashian5 days ago
Inside Lauren Sánchez and Jeff Bezos’ ‘Princess Diana’ style wedding of the century
-
Royals4 days ago
Awkward video of Meghan Markle with charity chair resurfaces after ‘toxic’ Prince Harry is accused of bullying
-
Music4 days ago
Morgan Wallen trolled by ‘SNL’ writer after fleeing show to go to ‘God’s country’
-
Music4 days ago
Hailey Bieber responds to rumors she unfollowed husband Justin on Instagram