TV

Shia LaBeouf allegedly hurled gay slurs during bar brawl, arrest

Published

on

Shia LaBeouf has been accused of shouting gay slurs at two men amid the wild Mardi Gras bar brawl that ended in his arrest earlier this week.

The “Holes” star allegedly called the individuals “f—–s” multiple times while striking them with his closed fists outside a New Orleans establishment early Tuesday morning, according to an official police incident report obtained by TMZ Thursday.

LaBeouf, 39, continued to shout slurs at the pair even after officers arrived to investigate the matter and arrest the Disney Channel alum, per the document.

“These f—–s put me in jail,” LaBeouf said, according to the report. “I’m a Catholic.”

One of the embattled actor’s alleged victims was also said to have told LaBeouf that he didn’t want to fight. LaBeouf was accused of punching the individual anyway and possibly dislocating his nose.

LaBeouf’s reps did not immediately respond to Page Six’s requests for comment.

The “Megalopolis” star was arrested Tuesday after getting beaten up during a brawl while celebrating Mardi Gras in the Big Easy.

He was charged with two counts of simple battery, Page Six confirmed, and spent time behind bars at Orleans Parish Prison in Louisiana.

A local bartender later told the Hollywood Reporter that LaBeouf was “terrorizing” New Orleans, while a doorman claimed the “Even Stevens” alum was “somewhat belligerent” upon approaching the local dive bar without a shirt or cash.

After he was released from jail, LaBeouf continued partying and even joked about his arrest by dancing with his jail paperwork in his mouth.

Page Six also confirmed that LaBeouf quietly split from wife, Mia Goth, nearly a year ago.

The exes tied the knot in 2016 and welcomed a baby daughter in 2022.

Authorities were reportedly called to LaBeouf’s Los Angeles home several times leading up to his split from Goth, according to documents obtained by TMZ on Wednesday.

But despite his wild Mardi Gras weekend, the “Honey Boy” star was observed having a much calmer time in Louisiana on Wednesday.

LaBeouf was seen leaving his New Orleans home that afternoon and going for a shirtless run around a nearby park, according to pics obtained exclusively by Page Six.

After going back home after his run, LaBeouf once again left and visited two Catholic churches – St Francis of Assisi and St. Stephen – presumably to observe Ash Wednesday. He was also spotted dining alone.

Both churches, however, were closed.

Meanwhile, LaBeouf’s former “Even Stevens” co-star Christy Carlson Romano threw shade at the troubled actor following all the NOLA drama.

“When they ask you about your old costar, but you’ve stopped ‘inserting yourself,’” the fellow Disney Channel alum, 41, wrote alongside an Instagram clip on Wednesday.

Read the full article here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending

Exit mobile version