Celebrity
Shia LaBeouf immediately returns to partying at Mardi Gras after release from jail
Shia LaBeouf returned to partying at Mardi Gras in New Orleans immediately after his recent arrest.
The actor was out of jail by Tuesday morning after he was arrested and charged with two counts of simple battery following a brawl.
LaBeouf ripped off a wristband and told a paparazzo to “leave me alone, bro,” before breaking out into a jog, in footage obtained by the Daily Mail.
He then walked two miles to reach the Mardi Gras parade route and changed into a new shirt and sunglasses that he bought at the VooDoo Mart, the outlet reported. He was snapped drinking beer and also taking pictures with fans as he blended into the crowd.
The”Holes” star, 39, was arrested in the predawn hours of Tuesday. Before the arrest, LaBeouf was beaten up outside a New Orleans bar in footage obtained by TMZ.
In the video, he’s shown shirtless and rolling around on the ground with only one shoe on as four men held him down.
But as LaBeouf struggled to climb back to his feet, a man stepped into frame and delivered two punches to his face while warning the actor to stay down.
“We gon’ beat the f–k out you, boy,” the man shouted. “Chill!”
“Cut that s–t out,” another person yelled in LaBeouf’s face as he sat up on the street. “You need to cut that s–t out!”
TMZ also obtained footage of the actor being treated by paramedics after the altercation, although it is still unclear what led to the confrontation that turned physical.
He had reportedly been in New Orleans for Mardi Gras celebrations since Thursday, per the Hollywood Reporter.
LaBeouf has been public about his struggles with addiction. Back in August 2022, he said he had quit alcohol for good and had been sober for more than a year and a half in an interview with Word on Fire Catholic Ministries’ Bishop Robert Barron.
A source also exclusively told Page Six that he and wife Mia Goth quietly called it quits nearly a year ago. The two got married in 2016 and welcomed daughter Isabel in 2022.
Another insider also told us that the “Transformers” star moved to New Orleans after the breakup to be closer to family members.
Read the full article here
-
Celebrity7 days agoPerson detained for questioning in Nancy Guthrie case
-
Music6 days agoDonna Kelce makes rare comment about Travis and Taylor Swift’s wedding
-
TV7 days agoPolice increase presence in Annie Guthrie’s neighborhood after releasing images of Nancy’s suspected kidnapper
-
News7 days agoTexas Man Tried Kidnapping Ohio Teen He Met Playing Call of Duty Video Game
-
News7 days agoFormer FBI Agent Explains Why Police Were Seen at Savannah Guthrie’s Sister Annie’s Home (Exclusive)
-
Movies5 days agoMargaret Qualley strips down for Vanity Fair, makes rare comments about husband Jack Antonoff
-
Movies5 days agoJames Van Der Beek was writing memoir before cancer death at 48
-
Music7 days agoDemi Lovato cancels tour dates over health concerns