Movies
Shia LaBeouf head-butts man during heated confrontation in distressing video before arrest
Shia LaBeouf head-butted a man during a heated confrontation outside a New Orleans bar Tuesday, shortly before his arrest.
Per footage obtained by TMZ, the “Transformers” star got into a brawl with multiple people after several days of non-stop partying during the city’s Mardi Gras festival.
In Tuesday’s video, the actor spoke to an older gentleman before lunging forward and smashing his head against the other man’s face.
The individual did not retaliate against LaBeouf, who had his arms tucked into his T-shirt during the interaction.
The outlet also obtained a clip of the “Even Stevens” alum shirtless and missing a shoe while being pummeled by multiple men later in the evening.
He was subsequently treated by paramedics before being detained and charged with two counts of simple battery.
As for what led to his arrest, LaBeouf allegedly punched a staff member at R Bar in the French Quarter and left the hotspot, only to return hours later and allegedly continue to act aggressively.
Fellow Mardi Gras attendee Jeffrey Damnit alleged to TMZ that LaBeouf tried to bite the bar manager and called him a slur.
Damnit elaborated on LaBeouf’s allegedly belligerent behavior, saying the former child star fell on him while ordering water and threatened, “You f–king push me and I’ll kick your ass.”
The “Lawless” star was out of jail by Tuesday afternoon and immediately went back to the Mardi Gras parade route upon his release, where he resumed partying.
On Wednesday morning, he addressed the debacle by posting a photo of himself decked out in beaded necklaces and tweeting, “Free me.”
LaBeouf has been open about his struggles with addiction over the years.
He said in an emotional August 2022 interview that he had quit alcohol for good and had been sober for more than a year and a half.
In 2023, LaBeouf reflected on the treatment he underwent to abstain from alcohol — and how wife Mia Goth supported him at the time.
However, Page Six broke the news Tuesday that he and the actress, 32, quietly called it quits nearly a year ago.
The duo got married in 2016 and welcomed daughter Isabel in 2022.
Another insider also told us the filmmaker moved to New Orleans after the breakup to be closer to his family members.
Read the full article here
-
Music6 days agoDonna Kelce makes rare comment about Travis and Taylor Swift’s wedding
-
TV6 days agoAll the celebs who donated to James Van Der Beek’s family’s GoFundMe
-
Music5 days agoBad Bunny reignites romance with ex-girlfriend after Super Bowl 2026 halftime show
-
Movies6 days agoMargaret Qualley strips down for Vanity Fair, makes rare comments about husband Jack Antonoff
-
Movies6 days agoJames Van Der Beek was writing memoir before cancer death at 48
-
TV6 days agoWhy James Van Der Beek didn’t see much in ‘Dawson’s Creek’ residuals
-
Celebrity6 days agoFBI releases first description of Nancy Guthrie’s kidnapping suspect as reward hits $100K
-
Music6 days agoHilary Duff’s world tour is coming to California. Here’s how to get tickets