Royals
Inside ex-Prince Andrew’s hand-me-down caravan after he was forced to move out of 30-room mansion in Windsor
Former Prince Andrew’s living arrangements have undergone a noticeable downgrade after he was forced to move out of Royal Lodge.
The disgraced royal, 66, moved out of his 30-room mansion in Windsor last month and relocated to Sandringham Estate.
The Daily Mail reported that Andrew received a delivery last week of a second-hand static caravan showing signs of moss, which is being housed in the back garden of his new home at Marsh Lodge.
According to the outlet, the caravan will house Andrew’s security detail since there isn’t enough space in his now five-bedroom home. The caravan, worth $34,646, was reportedly paid for with money he got from his brother King Charles for “living expenses.”
The beige and gray 2012 caravan is described as “dated and faded,” but a source told the outlet that Andrew actually uses it himself and “likes it.”
“He really is a changed man; he’s enjoyed sitting in the caravan,” one source claimed. “It’s novel for him.”
Another source told the outlet, “People thought the caravan was for his staff, but he doesn’t really have any. The staff who work elsewhere at Sandringham already help out, but many are reluctant to live in.”
A friend of Andrew’s ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, commented on his lifestyle downgrade, noting, “He’s swapped ski chalets for static chalets. His mother [Queen Elizabeth] would be turning in her grave to see that monstrosity in his back garden.”
Andrew was arrested on Feb. 19 — his 66th birthday — on suspicion of misconduct in public office for allegedly forwarding confidential trade documents to the late Jeffrey Epstein.
If convicted, the former Duke of York could face life in prison.
He’s denied all accusations against him.
Andrew was seen publicly for the first time last Saturday since his arrest.
In pictures obtained by Page Six, the father of two walked his dogs alongside a bodyguard at Sandringham Estate.
Read the full article here
-
Royals6 days ago‘Breadwinner’ Meghan Markle may take drastic action to pay her, Prince Harry’s huge bills
-
Music6 days agoSydney Sweeney and Scooter Braun look more in love than ever in PDA-packed video
-
Movies6 days agoPam Grier, 76, says she has orgasms that last ‘3 whole days’
-
TV7 days agoLisa Kudrow calls out Andy Cohen for faked ‘RHOBH’ scene in awkward ‘WWHL’ moment
-
Celebrity7 days agoRyan Lochte ‘unrecognizable’ with tan, scruffy facial hair as he announces major career move
-
Celebrity7 days agoApple Martin lands modeling gig for Gwyneth Paltrow-approved fashion brand Chloé
-
News7 days agoCrossFit Coach Kerrie Olsen Undergoes Surgery After Breaking Skull in Golf Cart Accident
-
Gossip4 days agoAdrien Brody shuts down swanky NYC restaurant for A-list celebration