Connect with us

Royals

Prince William gives emotional update on Kate Middleton’s cancer recovery after her solo Italy trip

Published

on

Prince William gave an emotional update on Kate Middleton’s recovery from her cancer battle following her solo trip to Italy.

“I’m so proud — incredibly proud,” the Prince of Wales gushed about Kate in an interview with “Heart Breakfast” hosts Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden while visiting the Isles of Scilly Friday.

“She’s been amazing,” he added of his wife, who earlier this month made her first overseas trip since her cancer diagnosis with a visit to the Italian city of Reggio Emilia.

“She’s been through so much in the last couple of years, particularly. And yeah, she’d been looking forward to the Italian trip a lot. And so I’m really glad it went really well.”

William explained that the Princess of Wales wanted to do “lots of research” for the trip, which centered on early childhood education and child development.

“She spends, God knows how much time now, looking through all the paperwork,” he said. “She’s a proper pro on early years. Most evenings I’m fighting to get past in the bedroom, what paperwork that she’s got lined up, ready to read.

William said the trip “went well for her,” and that she “came back buzzing,” but that away trips can “take a lot out of you.”

“So we have to balance that, make sure she’s okay and rested, but she’s in good form,” he said.

William also raved about how she’s been with him and their three kids: Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

“She’s an amazing mum, an amazing wife, and, literally, our family couldn’t cope without her, so, she’s been absolutely stunning, brilliant,” he said.

Middleton revealed that she was undergoing chemotherapy for cancer in March 2024, just one month after King Charles III revealed his own cancer diagnosis.

Read the full article here

Trending