TV
‘Mormon Wives’ cast ready to film Season 5 after Taylor Frankie Paul fallout
“The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives” cast is reportedly ready to film Season 5 after Taylor Frankie Paul’s domestic violence investigation halted production.
Multiple sources told TMZ on Tuesday that the stars of the hit reality show have “resolved” their concerns about filming following Paul and her ex Dakota Mortensen’s latest alleged altercation.
The cast reportedly expects production to resume “in a matter of weeks,” but they’re allegedly pushing Hulu bosses to start as soon as possible so that the delayed production doesn’t affect their summer plans.
Sources noted that the cast “is attempting to pressure ABC to greenlight new episodes by building viewer anticipation” with their social media posts.
However, an insider told TMZ that Hulu exes still haven’t made a decision on Season 5 and the future of the series as a whole.
Page Six has reached out to Hulu for comment.
“The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives,” which premiered in 2024, stars Paul, Jennifer Affleck, Mayci Neeley, Jessi Draper, Layla Taylor, Mikayla Matthews, Whitney Leavitt, Miranda McWhorter and Demi Engemann.
The TMZ update comes after McWhorter’s ex-husband, Chase McWhorter, said filming is “kind of up in the air at this point.”
“Hoping they do. All the other women have a bunch of great stories and storylines that haven’t been told. I think that’s a great thing they could look into,” he said on Tuesday’s episode of Harry Jowsey’s “Boyfriend Material” podcast.
“So I think they should, but we’ll see,” Chase added.
Last month, it was confirmed that the cast stopped filming due to an investigation into an alleged February 2026 domestic violence incident between Paul, 31, and Mortensen, 33, who share son Ever, 2.
At the time, Draper City Police Department told People that “allegations have been made in both directions” and clarified that “contact was made with involved parties on [Feb.] 24th and 25th.”
Days later, it was revealed that several cast members went to ABC executives and claimed they weren’t comfortable filming with Paul amid the investigation.
“It’s a dangerous situation, it’s a sad situation, and we don’t know how to navigate it, because Taylor is our friend,” one unidentified member of the cast allegedly said during the Zoom meeting with execs.
Several members of the cast also allegedly described Paul’s behavior as “distressing” and “upsetting.”
After filming paused, a video leaked on March 19 showing Paul attacking Mortensen with metal chairs during the 2023 incident while her daughter, Indy, was in the room.
At the time, Paul was arrested and pleaded guilty to aggravated assault under a deal that would reduce the charge to a misdemeanor if she abided by her three-year probation conditions.
In the wake of the video, ABC canceled Paul’s season of “The Bachelorette,” which was set to premiere just days after the footage leaked.
After the exes became involved in two more domestic violence investigations, Mortensen filed a restraining order against Paul, which was granted.
In return, Paul filed for a temporary restraining order against Mortensen, accusing her ex of assault, harassment and stalking.
During a court hearing on Tuesday, a Utah judge ruled that Paul can only have “supervised” visits with her and Mortensen’s son Ever, while Mortensen has temporary custody of the 2-year-old.
Read the full article here
-
Royals7 days ago‘Breadwinner’ Meghan Markle may take drastic action to pay her, Prince Harry’s huge bills
-
Music6 days agoSydney Sweeney and Scooter Braun look more in love than ever in PDA-packed video
-
News7 days agoThe Hottest Celebrity Swimsuit Moments in 2026: Alix Earle, Ciara Miller and More
-
Movies6 days agoPam Grier, 76, says she has orgasms that last ‘3 whole days’
-
Gossip4 days agoAdrien Brody shuts down swanky NYC restaurant for A-list celebration
-
TV6 days agoJenna Bush Hager shares offensive nickname her kids call her
-
Music5 days agoBianca Censori teams fully sheer outfit with towering platform boots on Kanye West date night
-
Music4 days agoKiefer Sutherland cancels tour due to low ticket sales